The project is supported by the Democracy Grants Program of the U.S. Embassy to Ukraine.
The project is designed for September 2018 – August 2019.
Aim: to improve protection of children in Ukraine from sexual abuse and sexual exploitation through development of safe behavior skills.
Project partners: Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Ministry of Social Policy and their correspondent divisions at local level.
- To increase the capacity of civil society organizations and state structures in the sphere of education and social protection to carry out activities for the prevention of sexual abuse and sexual exploitation of children.
- To raise the level of knowledge of children about ways of protection against sexual abuse and sexual exploitation.
- learning for professionals working directly with children and parents;
- development of educational video materials for specialists and parents;
- conducting of a webinar for specialists;
- provision of information and methodological materials for specialists, parents and children;
- organizing educational events involving families with children;
- work of the "Childhood without Violence" virtual resource center;
- conducting of the national awareness-raising campaign
Contact person: Yuliya Maliyenko, Project Manager