The project is financed by the General Consulate of the Federal Republic of Germany in Donetsk / Dnipro office.
The project is designed for July – December 2020.
Target regions: Dnipropetrovsk, Donets, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhia.
Project partners: Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, post-graduate pedagogical institutes and departments of education of target regions.
Aim: to develop resiliency skills of adolescence necessary to protect themselves from sexual abuse, sexual exportation and human trafficking.
- Conduction of trainings for professionals (methodology specialists and lecturers of postgraduate pedagogical education institutes, methodology specialists of local scientific and methodological centres, psychologists, educators);
- Sharing gained knowledge and skills among educators;
- Printing of informational and educational materials for specialists for conduction of activities with children on sexual abuse prevention issues;
- Developing and printing sets of materials (smart quest box) for interactive games and classes.
- Conduction of interactive games and classes on safe behaviour issues for teenagers.
Contact person: Yuliya Maliyenko, project manager