The project is implemented by Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe and financed by German Federal Foreign Office.
Duration of the project: January 1 - December 31, 2016.
Project goal: To restore the livelihoods of IDPs through solving their current problems.
- Donetsk oblast (Mangush settlement)
- Dnipropetrovsk city and Dnipropetrovsk oblast
- Kharkiv city and Kharkiv oblast
- To meet basic needs of IDPs though implementation of the Voucher program in Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv and Donetsk oblasts.
- To provide social and psychological assistance to displaced persons in particular with regard to coping with stress and loss, non-violent communication, effective management of own finances and resources etc.
- 8200 of IDPs (approximately 3 thousand families) received and spend on monthly basis assistance aimed to purchase food products and other basic necessities.
- 1280 of IDPs participated in group discussions, they show a decrease of stress level and successfully use acquired knowledge and skills.
About project components in more detail.
Contact person: Olena Shypilenko, Project Manager
Regional project partner in Dnipropetrovsk oblast - «Dopomoga Dnipra» Charity Foundation.