The project is financed by Global Affairs Canada.
The project is designed for October 2017 – July 2018 and has been implementing in Ukraine.
Project partner: International Organization for Migration in Ukraine, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Aim: institutionalization of counter-trafficking educational materials in institutes of post-graduate pedagogical education.
- Training of methodological specialists to implement the program on human trafficking prevention in schools and other educational institutions.
- Informational and methodological support of specialists working in education institutions and education agencies regarding safe migration and combatting trafficking in human beings
- conducting training sessions for the methodological specialists working in the target institutes for post-graduate pedagogical education and in educational-methodological centres in target oblasts;
- providing information-methodological materials on safe migration and human trafficking prevention issues;
- providing counseling and supervision support of trained methodological specialists;
- conducting the event in order to exchange experience concerning activities with children on safe migration and prevention of trafficking in human beings;
- monitoring of project results.
Contact person: Yuliya Maliyenko, project manager