The project is implemented by Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe and financed by Federal Foreign Office.
Duration of the project: January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2018.
Aim: to contribute to the improvement of living conditions and strengthening of resilience of exspecially vulnerable conflict affected persons and IDPs.
- Dnipropetrovsk oblast: Dnipro city, Krivij Rig and rural areas
- Kharkiv oblasts: Kharkiv city and rural areas
- Ukrainian Government controlled parts of Donetsk oblast (Mangush and Nikolskyj rayons)
- To meet the basic needs of IDPs, providing non-condition vouchers (4 waves of 5 months each) in the oblasts of Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv and Ukrainian Government controlled parts of Donetsk oblast.
- To provide social and psychological assistance to adult displaced persons in particular with regard to coping with stress and loss, non-violent communication, effective management own finances and resources, health
- To provide social and psychological assistance to internally displaced children to assist them overcome the traumatic effects of war, easily to integrate into the local communities, to develop safe behavior and positive communication skills, prevention of violence.
- To provide support for IDPs to create additional sources of incomes, looking for job through training, provision of advice/ consultancy and assistance in acquiring the necessary equipment and tools
Contact person: Olena Shypilenko, Project Manager