Implementation period: April 2015 - December 2015.
The project is aimed to help families with children who have moved from the ATO zone. One of the important project's directions is to provide the basic needs of IDPs in Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk and Kharkiv regions.
The project supported by German Federal Foreign Office and Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe (Germany)
All-Ukrainian charity Child Well-Being Fund Ukraine launched the second phase of the project "Humanitarian assistance to internally displaced persons from the eastern regions of Ukraine" (phase 2) supported by German Federal Foreign Office and Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe (Germany), the first phase of which was successfully implemented in October 2014 - February 2015.
The project is aimed to help vulnerable families who have moved from the ATO zone and live in:
- Dnipropetrovsk region (Dnepropetrovsk, Krivoy Rog, Pavlograd and Novomoskovsk areas).
- Kharkiv region region (Kharkiv and Kharkiv region).
- Donetsk region (Ukraine controlled area)
In the framework of the project it is planned:
- distribution of food and hygiene packages, children's winter clothing and children's blankets. Adult IDPs receive a warm winter blankets (Donetsk region);
- providing the most vulnerable IDPs families with vouchers of long-term use, with which they can buy essential goods in supermarkets (Dnipropetrovsk and Kharkiv region).
The transfer of humanitarian aid in the Donetsk region will be conducted in partnership with the Red Cross Society of Ukraine.
Contact Person: Olena Shypilenko, Project Manager